These industrial burners have been designed for all those applications in which single block models are, for whatever
reason, unsuitable. For example when the requested output requires the use of a too large built-in fan motor, whenever
hot combustion air is provided, or again, whenever the primary noise source must be moved to soundproofed areas.
The range goes from 200 kW to 39 MW in different constructive versions as required by the specific client
Aluminium casting is usually used for the lower power models (up to 19 MW), while steel construction is used for
higher power models. This industrial burner design project was developed to obtain the greatest versatility in order to
achieve customers targets, and compliance to the widest range of technical specifications.
For example, combustion heads with air inlet coming from above or below, axial or tangential air flow, registers for
turbulence adjustment, and other features can be provided. This means that the machines can be highly customized in
size and performance as desired.
All the combustion heads are available in the versions for liquid, gaseous or mixed fuels.
Customization in these cases is almost inevitable and entirely feasible within our range, and all such requests are
carefully analysed, one by one.
- electronic or mechanical adjustment
- FGR flue gas re-circulation
- combustion oil handling unit
- combustion oil heating unit
The burners can burn with different type of the gasses: Natural Gas, LPG, Biogas and Gas process.
- oxygen trim control (at the stack) with continuous system regulation;
- VSD (inverter) trim control for the fan motor;
- air combustion temperature up to 250°C;
- modulating ratio up to 1:8, with moveable combustion head;
- continuous ventilation;
- remote control via bus protocol;
- gas pressure reducing unit, with inlet pressure up to 6 Bar;
- double gas train to operate with 2 types of gas;
- 3 fuels operation;
- ATEX electrical protection;
- On-board electrical panel, except for hot air versions.