Dear Members and Friends of CICC,
Tongji University and IMELS, with the support of the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) and CIB UNIGAS are glad to invite you to the seminar:
“Advanced Technology for the Sino Italian Sustainable Development Green Energy, Healthy City”
中意先进可持续技术交流研讨会之绿色能源 · 健康城市,
that will take place on 11th of April, 2019 at YunChou Building, Tongji University, in Shanghai.
- 14:00-14:20 Opening Remarks by Liu Dong, Vice Dean of Sino Italian Campus Tongji University and Roberto Pagani, Science and Technology Counsellor Consulate General of Italy in Shanghai (开场致词, 刘东, 同济大学 意大利环境部 和 Roberto Pagani, Science and Technology Counsellor Consulate General of Italy in Shanghai)
- 14:20-14:35 Policy of Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection in Shanghai by Wei Yujian, Vice Director of Shanghai Energy efficiency center (上海节能环保政策, 魏玉剑, 上海能效中心副主任)
- 14:35-14:45 Introduction about CICC, Antonio Farese, Board Member of China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (金熊猫奖介绍, Antonio Farese, 董事会, 中国意大利商会)
- 14:45-15:00 Status of Technologies of Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection in Shanghai by Tu Lide,Representative of Association of Shanghai Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection (上海节能环保技术现状, 屠利德, 上海节能环保协会 代表)
- 15:00-15:50 Case Study of CIB Unigas, Long Yong, General Manager, CIB Unigas (技能技术案例分析, 龙勇, General Manager, CIB Unigas)
- 15:50-16:05 Qin Zhaokui, Director of Gas Engineering Research Institute, Tongji University (秦朝葵, 同济大学燃气研究所所长)
- 16:05-16:20 Zhu Bin, Institute of Thermal Energy and Environmental Engineering, Tongji University (朱彬, 同济大学热能与环境研究所教授)
- 16:20-16:40 Case Show of Technology Operation, Riccardo Pancolini, Chief Technical Officer, CIB Unigas ( 技术运用展示, Riccardo Pancolini, Chief Technical Officer, CIB Unigas)
- 16:40-16:50 Q&A (交流环节)
- 16:50-17:00 Closing Remark by IMELS, Tongji (结语, 意大利环境部，同济大学)
- 17:00-17:30 Buffet (冷餐会)
Date & Time (日期&时间)
11th April ,2019 14:00--17:00
YunChou Building, Tongji University 同济大学运筹楼, 1239 Siping Rd.200092,Shanghai
The event is free of charge.
For registration please click here.
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download here the flyer of the event.